What is the role of circuit board recycling equipment?
Circuit board recycling equipment (high voltage electrostatic separation type) is developed by combining advanced technology at home and abroad. The equipment adopts an advanced physical recovery process; the developed crusher and high-voltage electrostatic separation equipment are highly innovative, and its resource-based treatment process route is advanced and reasonable. The equipment can mechanically crush and recycle all kinds of waste circuit boards, computer boards, TV boards, aluminum-plastic boards, copper-attached boards, printed circuit boards and processing waste, waste electrical appliances, etc., with high metal recovery rate and high purity of recovered metals. up to 98%.
1. Advanced new technology of mechanical crushing and high-voltage electrostatic separation is adopted. After crushing and dissociation, the metal and non-metal objects are sorted with high purity;
2. The key technology is to organically combine the special crushing and dissociation equipment for various waste circuit boards, so as to achieve a large energy-saving effect in the production process, and achieve a high metal separation rate;
3. The unit energy consumption per ton of waste circuit board processing is only about 1/2 of that of similar domestic products; the processing capacity of the complete set of equipment is up to 1 ton per hour
4. Its price is only 1/5-2/3 of similar equipment at home and abroad, and the copper recovery rate is 3%–5% higher than that of similar manufacturers.
5. The overall performance is good, and it has a unique effect on computer boards, computer boards, TV boards and other circuit control boards, and is also compatible with the recycling of various circuit boards containing capacitors.
6. This production line is an upgraded product of the wind-selection type. Compared with the wind-selection type, the power consumption is reduced, and there is no noise, less manual work, higher automation procedures, higher efficiency, and a smaller footprint. It is a waste electricity (line) circuit. Board recycling to the most ideal production line.
7. Less labor, no pollution, no noise, and flexible equipment placement.