Product features of SUNY GROUP circuit board recycling equipment
1. Compact structure, reasonable layout, stable performance and low noise.
2. The waste circuit board reuse equipment adopts secondary crushing, so that the processing capacity can reach 800kg per hour.
3. The whole production line adopts negative pressure feeding to effectively reduce dust overflow.
4. The separation rate of the airflow separation equipment is as high as 97%.
5. The high-voltage electrostatic separator makes the separation more precise and efficient, and effectively controls the loss of non-ferrous metals.
6. Equipped with magnetic separation function, which can separate iron from materials.
7. The waste circuit board recycling equipment uses PLC to control the entire production line to feed materials evenly and coordinate operations.
8. The crushing chamber adopts circulating water for temperature control and noise reduction.
9. The return system makes the crushing more efficient.
10. The efficiency of the pulse dust removal equipment is as high as 99%, effectively suppressing the volatilization of dust, fully complying with the national environmental protection requirements “Comprehensive Emission Standard of Air Pollutants” GB16297-1996, without secondary pollution.
11. Bridges and guardrails are set up at the height of the complete production line, which is convenient for maintenance personnel to monitor and maintain the equipment in real time.
The waste circuit board recycling equipment adopts a double-shaft shredder for the first crushing machine, a hammer mill for the second crushing machine, and a high-speed turbine mill for the third-stage crushing machine. The material is crushed into powder through three-stage crushing, and then separated by airflow separation equipment and electrostatic separation equipment. The production line has a novel and unique structure; large production capacity and low power consumption; one-time feeding and multi-machine cooperation; the entire production line is controlled by PLC. The successful development of this machine not only improves the quality of reused copper, but also prevents secondary pollution. The recycling rate of copper in waste circuit boards is as high as 99% through separation and sorting equipment. The recycling process of waste circuit boards adopts a process route of primary shredding, secondary crushing, and tertiary crushing to make it a mixture of metal and resin fiber powder; and then separate the metal from the resin through wind and electrostatic separation. In order to prevent dust pollution during processing, a bag dust removal device is added after the wind separation process, which effectively solves the problem of dust pollution.