Waste circuit board recycling equipment for circuit board crushing and sorting production line
Waste circuit board recycling equipment for circuit board crushing and sorting production line.
The circuit board, as the heart of electronic products, contains a variety of precious metals. Even if the service life expires or is eliminated, it also has a certain recycling value. However, the circuit board has high toughness and is mostly flat. It is difficult to separate the metal from the non-metal through one-time crushing, so it is more difficult to recycle. The waste circuit board recycling and processing equipment produced by Zhengzhou Asia-Pacific Energy Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. adopts three-stage crushing to make the production capacity higher and more efficient.
Waste circuit board recycling equipment is used to process the separation of metals and non-metals in materials such as waste circuit boards, copper clad laminates, circuit boards and scraps, and to recover copper and resin powder.
1. Compact structure, reasonable layout, stable performance and low noise.
2. The waste circuit board recycling equipment adopts PLC to control the complete set of production line to feed evenly and coordinate the operation.
3. The waste circuit board recycling equipment adopts two-stage crushing to make the processing capacity reach 800kg per hour.
4. The crushing room uses circulating water to control temperature and reduce noise.
5. The full set of production line adopts negative pressure feeding to effectively reduce dust overflow.
6. The feed back system makes crushing more efficient.
7. The separation rate of air separation equipment is up to 97%.
8. The efficiency of pulse dust removal equipment is as high as 99% or more, which effectively suppresses the dust volatilization, and fully meets the national environmental protection requirements “Comprehensive Emission Standards for Air Pollutants” GB16297-1996, without secondary pollution.
9. The high-voltage electrostatic separator makes the separation finer and more efficient, and effectively controls the loss of non-ferrous metals.
10. Bridges and guardrails are set up high in the complete production line to facilitate maintenance personnel to monitor and maintain the equipment in real time.
11. Equipped with magnetic separation function, which can separate the iron from the material.