Waste circuit board crushing and sorting process
Circuit board recycling equipment crushing and sorting waste PCB board includes disassembly unit, crushing unit, primary air separation unit, iron removal unit, grinding unit, fine iron removal unit, air separation unit, high voltage electrostatic separation unit, dust waste gas treatment unit , Central control unit; after disassembling and crushing the circuit board, through primary air separation, primary iron removal, grinding, secondary iron removal, air separation, high-voltage electrostatic separation and other processes, 99.5% purity copper-containing metal is obtained Rich collective. Circuit board recycling equipment can be used to recycle and process the available resources in the process of waste PCB board processing of circuit board copper clad laminate, large-scale processing and recycling, and meet the requirements of environmental protection and data recycling!
The environmental protection waste electronic waste PCB board crushing, shredding and crushing separation system solution is characterized by including a disassembly unit, a crushing unit, a primary air separation unit, an iron removal unit, a grinding unit, a fine iron removal unit, an air separation unit, a high pressure Electrostatic separation unit, dust waste gas treatment unit, central control unit. The crushing and sorting process is:
1. In the disassembly unit, remove the electronic components containing precious metals and electronic components with a height greater than 30mm on the circuit board;
2. In the crushing unit, the disassembled circuit board is crushed to particles with a particle size of less than 2mm by two-stage crushing
3. The primary air separation unit separates the non-metallic particles in the crushed material;
4. The iron removal unit will remove iron after primary air separation;
5. The grinding unit grinds and crushes the material after one-time iron removal to particles with a particle size less than or equal to 0.8 mm;
6. The fine iron removal unit will perform secondary iron removal on the ground materials to remove the magnetic materials in the materials;
7. The air separation unit separates the materials after secondary iron removal by air separation to separate the light materials, and the separated metal powder and heavy materials are transported to the next process;
8. The high-voltage electrostatic separation unit separates the resin fibers from the metal powder and heavy materials through secondary separation to obtain a copper-containing metal rich group with a purity of 99.5%;
9. Dust waste gas treatment unit is used to deal with the smoke and dust in the process of disassembly, crushing and separation;
10. The central control unit implements chain control of the entire system.