SUNY GROUP circuit board recycling equipment crushing and sorting circuit board process introduction
1. SUNY GROUP environmental protection circuit board recycling equipment adopts shredding + multi-stage crushing + powder classifier + sorting vibration + cyclone separator + bag filter (exhaust gas purification equipment).
2. First remove the large components on the circuit board, and manually feed the circuit board to the belt conveyor line.
3. After the first-stage shredding, the materials are conveyed to the second-stage crusher through the belt for crushing, and the crushed materials are conveyed to the material storage room through the belt.
4. The material is uniformly transported to the three-stage pulverization through the sorting vibration, and the material particles of s2mm are reached through the three-stage pulverization. The material particles are then separated by the powder classifier for the specific gravity of the material, and the lighter resin and the heavier resin are separated. The copper powder and copper powder are then separated by a vibrating separator for material particle separation.
5. After sorting, the copper powder that reaches 50.2-0.5m is sent out to workers for packing, and the copper powder larger than 0.5m is returned to the three-stage pulverizer for crushing.
6. The sorting method of SUNY GROUP environmental protection circuit board recycling equipment is wind separation vibration or static electricity. After finely crushing, the coarse material has a particle size of 0.2-0.5mm, non-metallic fine powder 80-120 mesh, equipment working noise ≤ 85 decibels, metal recovery rate ( Weight ratio) 95-98%, loss rate ≤ 2%, metal separation rate ≥ 90%, metal content (weight) in metal powder ≥ 80% (the raw material contains copper ≥ 20%.
7. Increase the negative pressure at the discharge port of each main equipment and the crushing chamber to pull the dust to the cyclone for dust removal, and pass the pulse dust removal, cloth bag and exhaust gas purification equipment after reaching the standard discharge.
8. The dust collector layout of SUNY GROUP environmental protection circuit board recycling equipment is sorted and set with bag pulse dust collectors, and two sets of bag dust collectors are installed at dust points such as tearing machines, crushers, shredders and conveyors. The exhaust gas is filtered and discharged after reaching the standard.
SUNY GROUP environmental protection circuit board recycling equipment electronic waste intelligent crushing system achieves automatic disassembly and separation of electronic waste through intelligent processes such as crushing, separation, sorting, and dust removal. It not only achieves effective crushing, but also greatly improves the efficiency of subsequent resource reuse. It has become a widely acclaimed electronic waste shredding solution on the market.