Copper Electrolysis equipment for e-waste processing
Copper Electrolysis equipment for e-waste processing Introduction:
The Separated metal part be smelted and cast into anode board for the process of copper electrolysis. since a large number of non-ferrous metals, rare earth metals and precious metals are used in the production of the circuit board , if in conventional electrolytic method, the anode often get passivated and causing electrolysis can not work normally. Here we suggest adopting pulse automatic pole changing electrolysis system, it not only solve the anode passivation problem effectively, but also help anode mud loose off. The time is set and adjusted arbitrarily by the control cabinet.
The electrolysis system is composed of a number of automatic IGBT power control module, belonging to digital pulse power equipment. Semiautomatic formwork mold is adopted during casting of the anode plate, and in order to shorten the electrolysis cycle, the anode thickness is generally controlled to 10 mm to 30 mm. In the electrolysis, Cu2+ obtains the the electron and turns into pure copper at the cathode. At the same time, gold, silver, palladium and the platinum remains in the anode mud. the anode mud be washed, undertake reducing smelting and oxidation smelting in frequency furnace, then we can get the precious metal alloy block. Then have it water broken, and then through the precious metal to make liquid extraction separation and refining a variety of precious metals. In the workshop, all place producing exhausting gas must be set up tail gas absorption device with the ozone, all places producing tail liquid must establish fluid diversion device, the tail liquid will be lead to the waste water treatment plant and be discharged or reused after meet the standard.
1. After processing the tail liquid can be consistent with national environmental requirements
2. The recovery rate of gold, silver, palladium and platinum can be above 99% and the purity of precious metals can be above 99%.
3. Automatic controlling, compared with other processes, labor costs can be reduced by 90%.
4. The exhaust gas treatment system can produce useful chemicals, creating added value
5. Advanced technology make the electrolytic cycle much shorter.
5. The use of automatic control system for exhaust emissions, in full compliance with national environmental requirements “air pollutant discharge standards” GB16297-1996, no secondary pollution.
|Model||Mixed metal powder||Energy consumption(KWH)||Electrolytic cycle(Anode/Cathode)||Copper capacity||Copper purity|