Circuit board recycling equipment crushing and sorting electronic waste PCB board process introduction
Circuit board recycling equipment crushing and sorting electronic waste PCB board processing process, circuit board recycling equipment crushing and sorting waste PCB board includes disassembly unit, crushing unit, primary air sorting unit, iron removing unit, grinding unit, fine iron removing unit, Air separation unit, high-voltage electrostatic separation unit, dust and waste gas disposal unit, and central control unit; after disassembling and pulverizing the circuit board, primary air separation, primary iron removal, grinding, secondary iron removal, air separation, high voltage In steps such as electrostatic separation, a copper-containing metal rich body having a purity of 99.5% is obtained. Circuit board recycling equipment can be used to recycle the available resources during the processing of circuit board copper clad laminate waste PCB board processing, large-scale processing and recycling, to meet environmental protection and data recycling requirements!
Lvjie environmentally friendly waste electronic waste PCB board crushing, shredding, crushing and sorting system solution is characterized by including a disassembly unit, crushing unit, primary air separation unit, iron removal unit, grinding unit, fine iron removal unit, and air separation separation unit. , High-voltage electrostatic sorting unit, dust and exhaust gas disposal unit, central control unit. The crushing and sorting process is:
1. In the disassembly unit, remove the electronic components containing precious metals on the circuit board and the electronic components with a height greater than 30mm;
2. In the crushing unit, the disassembled circuit board is crushed to particles smaller than 2 mm in size by two-stage crushing;
3. The primary air separation unit separates non-metal particles from the crushed material;
4. The iron removing unit will remove iron after the primary air selection;
5. The grinding unit grinds and pulverizes the material after removing iron once to particles with a particle diameter of 0.8 mm or less;
6. The fine iron removal unit performs secondary iron removal on the ground material to remove magnetic materials from the material;
7. The air separation and separation unit performs the air separation and classification of the materials after the second iron removal, and separates the light materials, and the separated metal powder and heavy materials are transported to the next process;
8. The high-voltage electrostatic separation unit separates the resin fiber from the metal powder and the heavy material through secondary separation to obtain a copper-containing metal rich body with a purity of 99.5%;
9. Dust and waste gas disposal unit is used to deal with fume and dust during disassembly, crushing and sorting;
10. The central control unit realizes chain control of the entire system.