Circuit board crushing, sorting and recycling equipment waste circuit board recycling production line
As an important part of electronic products, circuit boards contain a variety of precious metals. Even if the service life expires or is eliminated, there is a certain recycling value. However, the circuit board is relatively tough, most of which are flat, and it is difficult to separate metal and non-metal through one break, so it is difficult to recycle. The waste circuit board recycling and processing equipment produced by Zhengzhou Asia Pacific Energy Environmental Technology Co., Ltd. uses three-stage crushing, which makes the production capacity higher and more efficient.
Waste circuit board recovery equipment is used to separate metal and non-metals in waste circuit boards, copper clad boards, circuit boards and scraps, and recover copper and resin powder.
1. The crushing chamber adopts circulating water temperature control and noise reduction.
2. The whole production line adopts negative pressure feeding to effectively reduce dust overflow.
3. Compact structure, reasonable layout, stable performance and low noise.
4. The waste circuit board recycling equipment adopts PLC to control the entire production line to uniformly feed and coordinate operation.
5. The waste circuit board recycling equipment adopts secondary crushing, so that the processing capacity reaches 800kg per hour.
6. The recycling system makes crushing more efficient.
7. The sorting rate of air flow sorting equipment is as high as 97%.
The waste circuit board recycling equipment uses a dual-shaft shredder for the first crusher, a hammer crusher for the second crusher, and a high-speed turbine crusher for the third-stage crusher. The material is pulverized into powder by three-stage crushing, and then sorted by air flow sorting equipment and electrostatic sorting equipment. This production line has a novel and unique structure; large production capacity and low power consumption; one feeding and multi-machine collaboration complete; the entire production line is controlled by PLC.
The successful development of this machine not only improves the quality of recovered copper, but also prevents secondary pollution. After the separation and sorting equipment, the recovery rate of copper in the waste circuit board is as high as 99%. The waste circuit board recycling equipment adopts a process of shredding, secondary crushing, and three-stage crushing to make the metal and resin fiber powder mixture into the recycling processing of the waste circuit board; and then separates the metal from the resin by wind and electrostatic separation. In order to prevent dust pollution during processing, a bag dust removal device is added after the wind sorting process, which effectively solves the problem of dust pollution.