Characteristics of scrap circuit board processing and recycling process
The waste circuit board crushing and sorting equipment adopts a double-shaft shredding machine for the first breaking machine, a hammer crusher for the second breaking machine, and a high-speed turbo-type shredder for the third breaking machine. The materials are pulverized into powder through three-stage pulverization, and then sorted by air-flow sorting equipment and electrostatic sorting equipment. The structure of this production line is novel and unique; the production capacity is large and the power consumption is low; one feeding is completed by multiple machines; the whole production line is controlled by PLC. The successful development of this machine not only improves the quality of recycled copper, but also prevents secondary pollution. Through the separation and sorting equipment, the recycling rate of copper in the waste circuit boards is as high as 99%, which is the first in China.
Waste circuit board crushing and sorting equipment adopts primary shredding, secondary crushing, and tertiary crushing to make waste circuit boards into a mixture of metal and resin fiber powder; then the process route of separating metal and resin by wind and electrostatic separation . In order to prevent dust pollution during processing, a bag dust removal device is added after the wind sorting process, which effectively solves the problem of dust pollution.
1. Compact structure, reasonable layout, stable performance and low noise.
2. The waste circuit board reuse equipment adopts two-stage pulverization, so that the processing capacity can reach 800kg per hour.
3. The whole production line adopts negative pressure feeding to effectively reduce dust overflow.
4. The sorting rate of the air-flow sorting equipment is as high as 97%.
5. The high-voltage electrostatic sorting machine makes the sorting more precise and efficient, and effectively controls the loss of non-ferrous metals.
6. Equipped with a magnetic separation function, which can separate iron from the material.
7. The waste circuit board recycling equipment adopts PLC to control the uniform feeding of the whole production line and coordinate the operation.
8. The crushing chamber adopts circulating water for temperature control and noise reduction.
9. The material return system makes the crushing more efficient.
10. The efficiency of pulse dust removal equipment is as high as 99%, effectively suppressing the volatilization of dust and no secondary pollution.
11. Bridges and guardrails are set up at the height of the complete production line to facilitate the maintenance personnel to monitor and maintain the equipment in real time.